MemberPass is digital identity verification stored on your smart phone. MemberPass proactively protects you from fraud and provides secure authentication across all interactions.
MemberPass eliminates the need for you to show an ID card or answer security questions, and it securely verifies your identity in seconds.
There is NO fee for you to pay.
MemberPass proactively protects you from fraud and is simple to use!
- Prevents identity theft and account takeover incidents
- You will no longer need to share your sensitive information
- Places you in control of your privacy
There is no app required to activate or use MemberPass
Yes, both versions of MemberPass are extremely secure. They provide you with an optimal proactive fraud protection experience.
Yes! Since we’ve made MemberPass easier for you to use, you may delete the MemberPass app previously installed on your phone.
Use MemberPass the next time you call, chat, or visit the Credit Union. You won’t need to show your ID card or answer security questions. Your identity will be verified securely in seconds.
- The Credit Union will send a text message to your phone
- You click the secure link in the text; this will route you to a secure URL: secure.memberpass.id
- Then, it’s a simple tap to acknowledge it’s you.
- Biometrics are checked to confirm that it’s you, and you’re done!
If you lose your phone, your MemberPass information remains encrypted and protected. Since your biometrics are required to access the information, anyone who finds your phone will be unable to use MemberPass.
When you replace your phone with a new device, you will need to re-enroll in MemberPass. Just follow the instructions provided by your Credit Union.
Yes! MemberPass works on any iOS or Android device which also supports biometric authentication.