Fireside Chat with Jim Stickley on the Best Practices in Creating Digital Trust & Redefining Member Engagement
Many aspects of day-to-day life has impacted how credit union members interact with your digital and remote channels. You can’t address and plan for a shift in member behavior without understanding the impacts for fraud. Keeping members and their information safe should be a top priority for credit unions. Credit unions need to redefine member engagement to increase digital trust and most importantly continue to provide an exceptional member experience.
Join a fireside chat with guest speaker, Jim Stickley, CEO of Stickley on Security, and John Ainsworth, President/CEO of CULedger, to learn how to build digital trust with your members.
You’ll learn about:
- The increased fraud challenges facing your members and you;
- How to address members’ concerns for cyber safety and privacy;
- How digital identity technologies have evolved to meet members’ expectations of security, privacy and ease of use.
Discover MemberPass™ Series
Discover The Next Generation of Privacy-based Technology Available Now.
You’ll learn to:
- Create digital trust between your credit union and your member just like the physical world in an omni channel environment.
- See how MemberPassTM is different from other common identity methods used today and how your members will benefit.
- Understand real life examples of how credit unions are using MemberPassTM for their members.
- See how easy it is for your credit union to get started implementing MemberPassTM.
MemberPass™ COVID-19 Series
How the Corona Virus is Prompting New Ways to Verify Members
We’d like to invite you to join us for a free, 60-minute session where we will discuss the issues credit unions are face in the wake of the corona virus.
Attend this webinar to learn:
- Market drivers, challenges and forces influencing call center trends for improving member experience and mitigating fraud loss
- How call centers in leading credit unions are balancing member experience with security and expanding MSR capacity by adopting decentralized identities, like MemberPass, for authentication
- See how easy it is for your credit union to get started implementing MemberPassTM in 3 easy steps!
Please register in advance here: Register for the Corona virus Webinar(s)