Adapting to New Realities in Financial Services
Watch the CEO executive discussion moderated by Mark Sievewright, Founder & CEO, Sievewright & Associates, and John Ainsworth, President/CEO, CULedger, focusing on how your Credit Union can adapt now for a brighter digital future, delivering safe and secure financial services in the new normal.
The impact of COVID-19 has brought with it the need for Credit Unions to adapt quickly and effectively to a set of new realities. Credit Unions around the country are reworking their 2020 budgets, shifting their strategic priorities and dealing with the harsh realities of an unprecedented economic environment.
Additionally, member behavior has shifted: for many of them, instead of “Digital-First” it now seems to be “Digital-Always”. How is your Credit Union thinking about the unprecedented challenges and opportunities of the “new normal”?
Here are some of the questions we will address in this discussion:
- How has your Credit Union’s business performance been impacted?
- What specific actions have you to taken to continue to provide services and support to your members?
- How have your members’ needs and expectations evolved during the pandemic, and do you think any behavior changes will be permanent?
- What do you think the “new normal” will look like for your Credit Union’s business model post-pandemic?
- Are we going to see a major shift toward toward contactless interactions and money movement?
- How important is maintaining trust in a digital world?